Saturday, May 7, 2011
Good Busy
Life is strange isn't it? I enjoy that about it. So I made this cute bag - from a shared pattern book with my neighbor, and now I'm on a sewing kick. We added a few changes to the original pattern, we made them reversible and added ties on the sides that double as bottle holders on the inside. I crocheted a custom Sackboy character (video game) for my friend's son, that was a fun project too. Almost done with my latest pair of socks but I'm lingering on it because i love the ease of the pattern and its getting warmer so i won't really need them until fall. I'm working on a jellyfish painting that i like so far. I'm thinking about looking to display my paintings somewhere, maybe sometime next year. we'll see if that works out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would love to see more of your paintings... I miss you too by the way, we should get together soon... Happy Mother's day. Make darn sure they all spoil you to the nith degree!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to you too!! Let's do get together soon, you can come see my paintings and we can knit-chat :)
ReplyDelete