Monday, July 30, 2012

Back be little, back be quick.

I'm typing this while harnessed in a traction machine for my back therapy. Life has been a struggle with my back & leg pain building for weeks up to a ruptured disc in my lower back. Lots of doc appointments, chiropractic therapy appointments, and very limited activity - no driving. My right leg is still very weak and numb on the right side as well as my foot. I will be doing steroid therapy for a week and if that doesn't help things improve I will have surgery on my back. This is not how i saw my summer going but i feel very blessed that it isn't much worse. I've spent alot more time crafting and knitting which has stirred up an even stronger desire to start a business selling my creations. It seems like it would be an odd time to think of opening up a business - when I'm facing back surgery - but this time of being so limited in what my body can do has made me more appreciative of being well. And more determined to go for my dreams while i can. God works all things for good and I know I can trust Him with everything. He knows me and my heart is to be fully in His will, whatever that takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment